Setting Out A Business LetterheadA letterhead is used for all business correspondence and should contain the following details:
When a company has more than one branch, other addresses may also be included. It is also common amongst companies dealing with the public for letterheads to contain a brief advertising message.
- logo (optional)
- name of company
- address including post office box number (if applicable)
- telephone number(s) with STD code
- Australian Company Number (ACN)
- Australian Business Number (ABN)
- website address
- fax number, telex and any other codes
Letterheads are generally used on the first page of a correspondence. The following pages are left blank but the same quality paper as the letterhead is used.